About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Monday, February 9, 2009

peppz out thr

world is juz small..
u can find any1 anywhr anytime..
yeah i mean da INTERNET!!!..
hahahahahaha..
it f been long time i din post sumthg..
so i started wit a lame joke..
so guys how r u?..
mishing ma classmates..but dey 4get me edy..lol
currently i'm working as tele-consultant..
i'm enjoying ma life wit sum1 special..(low-profile la)..
duno wat 2 write sumore..
hmm..
hm..
blurrrrrr...
now i'm goin 2 tell bout mahself..
i'm working from monday - fri..(9am-6pm)
saturday i'm damn free..
sunday teaching tuittions...hahahahahaha
i noe sum of u muz b lafg like mad..
nowdays..da world is gettin wild n faster..
v muzb able 2 keep up da pace..
so guys out thr..
wana do sumthg juz go on..dun wait,k..
4 example u all wana shit..dun tell me u gona wait..
b simple.. b bold.. b hot.. b human,k..
btw, I'm working at Raig Holdings at Kelana Bussiness Centre..
if u wana work try at ma place..got vacancies..
hmmm...
4get 2 tell u all sumthg..
i'm gettin more macho la wei...hahahahaha...blushing..lol..
hmm..wokie la guys..
2009 f started..n v need 2 start 2 work hard..lol.
ma pricipal..
NO MATTER WAT HAPPEN, U R HOLDING UR OWN FUTURE!!!

take care & b safe!!!

1 comment:

pemimpin alaf baru. said...

bro kau jadi cikgu...hahaaha boleh ke student tu belajar.