About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Sunday, September 27, 2009

challenges!



hey guys..

how is ur world rounding, in a correct circle or in backway circle?..

i'm currently so STRESSED plus FRUST..

it f been 3 months me in UUM..

n i still findin a solid reason 2 lyk dis place..lol..

stucked wit lotsa assignments..

i'm wonderin wheta i'm still alive or dead..

coz..

i'm juz goin non-stop doin ma tasks..

university lyf is totali different..

people use to say u can enjoy in university..

it's true..but dey 4get 2 tell 1 thg..

da more u enjoy da more heavy workload..

v able 2 manage 0ur tym but still stuck wit papers..

y???????????????????????????

friends are thr 4 us..but dey do f their own tasks 2 b completed..

sunday till thurs..havin klas..

friday and saturday havin break..

but monday till sunday i'm doin assignments..

JESUS CHRIST!

ma course is so freakin hard..

but..

i do still enjoy..

for example..look i'm bloggin now..lol.

i'm lukin 4ward 4 each day..

coz i'm learning lotsa new thgs..new experience..

people out thr..if u reali dare den oni consider local University..

da standard is reali high n u need 2 perform..

if not.. u will way bak n u need 2 crawl 2 join 2 race bak..

hard ryt..

chill...

time management.. attitude..dicipline..open-minded..gud listener..friendly..

those elements will bring u 2 da top..

may GOD bless u..
LOVE would neva leave us alone...

No comments: