About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Sunday, November 2, 2008

ma pen pal


dis is olya..

she is ma prijatel(friend in russia)..

she is from mermansk, russia..

how do i noe her..

thr was a chat room - ChatUSA..

so i join in..

evry1 all over da world were in it..

but da popular topic dey will talk bout is SEX..

u say hi, dey reply wana f**k me..

among dem thr was oni 1 person..

who luv 2 talk bout everthg except sex..

n da person was olya..

v exchange infos bout our own country..

she told me dat she luv football..

but den i ask her wat is fav team..

she reply.."hmmm... my skol team"..(lame ryte)..

she email me sum pics of her place..(most of it was wallapaper from google)..

n me..email her sum pics..

of lrt station, midvalley, n kandang lembu from negeri sembilan..

den she reply..wow..malaysia is awesome..

omgggggggg..

den i asked her bout her studies n she told me lot of thing..

but i din understand anything except..

she say "if u fail our parents will say beta luck next time"..

den i told her..in malaysia..

"if u fail our parents will say u'll get whack dis time"..

so..v exchange mails n declared as pen pal or email pal..lol..

miss u olya

No comments: