About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

quantum of solace


james bond upcoming movie..
quantum of solace..
every1 in da world is waiting 4 da movie..
including me..
but..i'm not oni goin 2 c daniel craig a.k.a james bond in action..
it's bout da bond gal..
olga kurylenko..
she is from ukraine..
u may f seen her in max payne n hitman..
normally da director will choose who is goin 2 b da bond gal..
but..dis time..
daniel craig a.k.a james bond choose who is goin 2 da bond gal..
he choose olga kurylenko..
she is hot, fierce, energistic n most important she got da package of a bond gal..
so..let us watch james bond : quantum of solace..
it will b my last movie b4 i'm taking ma stpm..
hope it is goin 2 rock da world..

olga kurylenko

1 comment:

pemimpin alaf baru. said...

bro perempuan ni xcantik la...xhot