About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Saturday, December 6, 2008

stpm is over!!!
hey guys..
finally i finished my major exam - stpm..
if u f done wit a major thing..
u'll feel happy n relaxed..
but.. i'm not..
i lost my skoling life..
it reali makes me down..
i'm goin miss all ma frens..
ryte now i'm missing u all like crazy..
there r great humans i f spend ma time wit..
dey taught me lot's of stuff..
dey r my "lighter"..
who brighten up ma life..
here goes da list..
michele
yong fei
liyan
poh loo
chisin
aliff
pei yin
pui yan
alysha
sri
ari
firdaus
and other upper sixer's..
altho ur name r not displayed here..
but u all r still living in ma heart..
thx 4 all da memories..
i'm sorry if i done anythg wrong 2 u all..
all da best..