About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Thursday, March 6, 2008

-me-



Identity
Full name : Hasvinraj Selvarajan
Nick name : Raj.. Raji.. Brownies..
Date of Birth : 22.10

Physical
Hair : Black
Eyes : Black
Face : Like Bollywood heroes..
Nose : Johnny Deep
Ears : Will Smith
Height : 5’11
Weight : 65 kg
Body : Worked up..

Like Wat?..
Food : Mum’s cooking
Drink : 7-UP
TV Show : How I Met Ur Mom
Magazines : Hot.. Four Four Two..
Hobbies : Cinemas.. Football..
Football team : Manchester United


Currently..
-I’m doing Form 6 at Smk Taman S.E.A..
-Form 6 Council President – 07/08..
-Active in sports..


Future
Ambition : Legal Advisor
Abroad : Mayb Manchester, England

Motivate Me
-Do Ur Best.. GOD Will Do Da Rest..
-No Pain No Gain..
-No 1 Plan To Fail but Many Fail To Plan..

No comments: