About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Class



Let me talk bout ma classmates from..
-6 Atas Meranti-

Michele
Y she's hot - she can sing damn well..
Y she's not - she is malaysian-korean..

Aliff
Y he's hot - accept all ma lame jokes + punches..
Y he's not - over praising da government..

Chisin
Y he's hot - coz he is ma bff..
Y he's not - lot of crapy stories..

Li Yan
Y she's hot - damn open minded..(v r joining 8tv after dis)..
Y she's not - like to ejek ppl..

Emizah
Y she's hot - tv series pro..
Y she's not - sum time dun understand her jokes lah..

Pui Yan
Y she's hot - bring hp to skol ah.. (father owns Giant)..
Y she's not - quite type..but luv to talk wit her bff during lessons..

Pei Yin
Y she's hot - wide minded.. (Pro in presentations) + (DAP)..
Y she's not - Puyan's bff ma..

Elina
Y she's hot - Chisin admire her..
Y she's not - lonely type..

Poh Loo
Y she's hot - damn sporting..
Y she's not - she reject me many times..

Yong Fei
Y she's hot - a gal with full of happiness..
Y she's not - luv to ask ''m i fat'?..

Nagaa
Y she's hot - bear my stupid tamil jokes..
Y she's not - sensitive..

3 comments:

mish said...

LOL. wtf. you've got some of the names wrong la Hx3 boy XDDD anyway, good way to start XD

CsInz said...

wtf is johnny deep ?i don haf crappy stories la dei.. u ok ? n i don admire elena ... ur blog is like.... full of fictions. ..
body: worked up.......... swt

Faye said...

hollywood heroes?!!!.... where got....... hahahahahaha.. y din include your album tracks?? promote it ma... hahahaha