About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Friday, March 7, 2008

Monkeys In Da Town..

Agent Hennu @ Monkey 1..

Agent Saru @ Monkey 2..

-Monkeys In da town-

It happen last year around month of October..
I reali duno who r dey..
But both of dem r a great bff..

Ma fren..
He told me dat he 1 2 talk 2 Saru n Hennu..
So..
I went towards dem to call dem 2 meet ma fren..

I : Hey.. Ma fren 1 2 c u lah..
Saru : Wat????..
Hennu : Hey u luk like a monkey..

Reali p*** off... (wtf)

I : Hey!!! You both luking like a chimpanzee..

Damn funny..lol...

Dis year duno 4 wat reason..
3 of us r taking to each other..

Agent Saru..
- She is mrs.superman..
- Face 80% luk like org utan..
- Wont take pic with specs..coz scared ppl will say Harry Potter (Gal version)..
- Da pic says.. whr i put ma banana...

Agent Heenu..
- She is ma adopted aunty..(juz oni v agreed).
- Face 80% luk like baboon..
- luv 2 go 2 tolilet..
- da pic says.. opps i sat on da banana(Saru's)..


Da conclusion..
If Saru n Hennu reading dis post..
Hope u'll agree,k..
Btw..
Both of dem r damn sporting..
Plz add dem at frenster..

Monkey rulez..



No comments: