About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Form 6 - Hotties..

no matter wat ppl say, personality does come first n ur face plays a big part in reflecting da type of person u r. da boys of up-f6 each f thier own unique type of luk which makes dem so special n makes us adore den so..


....

let me start with this history..
place : smk taman sea
date : duno la..may be since last year..
time : started edy..
who r dey?????...
hunks or hotties up there is da choosen 1's...
chisin
- 'da cool groover'
- magic word.. 'very gud la'..
- pro in... handball..
- luv.. ka yan..
bunyan
- 'da boy next door'
- magic word.. 'where got la'..
- pro in.. basketball..
- luv.. 4get his gf name la..
chee hoe
- 'da classic'
- magic word.. 'huh??'..
- pro in.. taking pics..
- luv.. camera..
ari
- 'da hot rebel'
- magic word.. 'massive la'..
- pro in.. football..
- luv.. ponteng skola..
aliff
- 'da distinguished man'
- magic word.. 'babi kau'..
- pro in.. politicals..
- luv.. anwar ibrahim..
engeu
- 'da cheeky toy boy'
- magic word.. 'tiu'..
- pro in.. sex scenes..
- luv.. gals..
khana
- 'da charmer'
- magic word.. 'dei wat la'..
- pro in.. movies..
- luv.. football..
jordan
- 'da sexy stud'
- magic word.. 'seriously ah'..
- pro in.. badminton..
- luv.. pea times 2..
sri
- 'da irresistible bad boy'
- magic word.. 'hey u noe'..
- pro in.. telling grandma stories..
- luv.. find trouble..
finally it's me..
raj
- 'da smooth operator'
- magic word.. 'luking hot ah'..
- pro in.. stupid jokes..
- luv.. u all..
so..
any lower 6 gals luking at dis..
u may choose da hotties as ur..
PET BROTHER...lol..

No comments: