About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mr G..

Hey every1..
Let’s talk bout a man..
He is well known in ma skol..
He is da DOUBLE FACE..hahahaha..
Sumtimes he will b alright..
But..
Sumtimes he will b over alright..
Most of da gals dun like him coz he is so hot..

1st incident…
li yan, n me went 2 c da man..

li yan: uncle, thr is a dead rat in our class..
me: yeah..very big n da stomach letup edy..
da man: ahhhhh.. u all.. Y BITE DA STOMACH!!!...
hahahahahahaha…
li yan: no la..it is not our fault..early in da morning v found it dead..
da man: ok ok..i’ll c it later..

2nd incident..
v bump into him after recess..

me: uncle, u tuk da rat edy?..
da man: cannot la..
li yan: y uncle?..
da man: dis is consider as police case…v must wait 4 da csi 2 come in..

hahahahahahahahaha..
csi 4 a dead rat..lol…

3rd incident..
dis time is yong fei..
ppl were passing around da area..
suddenly..
da man was shaking da coconut..

da man: I think inside dis got chicken la…

hahahahahahahaha…

4th incident..
my business teacher n da man..
both of dem r bff…

teacher: G.. u da one cut da tree ah?..
da man: yeah..y?..
teacher: wow..cantik (thumbs up)…
da man: yeah..it’s cantik macam saya..

hahahahahahaha….

5th incident..
da man was luking 4 sum thing..

me: uncle, cari apa?..
da man: wait ah…
me: ok la.. I’ll go 2 ma class..
da man: btw, if u c my pink color kereta sorong..tell me,k..

pink color kereta sorong????...
omgggg….hahahahahahaha…



now v r doin registeration 4 MR G.. bff 2 b..

requirements..

-50 % waras..
-age 7 – 70 years old..
-must noe how 2 shake da coconut..
-must b closer 2 nature..
-c gals..must say ‘hey adik manissssssss’
..

Mr G..
Hardworking, friendly, creative n charming..
Our skol’s – Menteri Alam Sekitar & Flora dan Fauna..
He is our silence GARDENER..
He is the Dark Knight of SEAPARK..

1 comment:

Hanim Salleh said...

HAHAHAH RAJ
BAGUS PUNYA ENTRY.
yes... he is like that...