About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

bonding..

so gay..oopps..i mean guys wit gadgets..
ismad..(sms-ing his papa)..
disern..(luking tru magazine but it is terbalik)..
suren..(sms-ing his next door gal)..
shatish..(3 of u so gay)..
munchy..(mum, i'm having drink)..
disern..(woi, dun luk at ma body)..
mysterious gal..(disern,talk proply..kena air liuh la)..

shathis..(funny smile)..
ismad..(abg, mana tandas)..

HRaj a.k.a Street King

seriously..
i duno dem b4 dis..
dey r ma juniors..
get 2 noe dem during football..
v all kick sum balls..
den went 4 drink..
thx disern, 4 da huge belanjaaaa..
may GOD bless u all..


No comments: