About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Sunday, August 17, 2008

dear wonderful MALAYSIAN..
give a round of applause 2 our national hero..
Lee Chong Wei..
mayb most of u will b dissapointed wit him..
coz he din grab da gold medal..
but 4 me..
he try his best altho he look a bit less focused..
he is my hero..
China supporter was controling da stadium..
by shouting "Lin Dan!!! Chaiyo!!!"..
v malaysian r shouting in our heart 2..
"Chong Wei!!! Chaiyo!!! or mayb Gambateh!!!"..
i'm goin 2 promise..
Lee Chong Wei goin 2 whip Lin Dan's ass another time..
n..
he will b no.1 player..
atleast 4 a short period..
dat can make us feel proud 2 b a Malaysian..

No comments: