About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bald a.k.a BOTAK

hey ppl over thr..
dis my new hairdo..
actuali dis is not da style i wanted..
went 2 bl**dy barber shop..
told him dat juz cut @ touch at da site oni..
he was talking 2 his frens while cutting ma hair..
suddenly..
he ter-cut ma hair at behind..
omggggggggg...
i was luking like org iban from sarawak..
den..
i told him it's ok..
juz cut a bit short at behind n make it luk smart..
he nodded ok..
dis part is da 1 make me feel like wanna kick his face..
he accidentally zapppp my hair!!!!!
omgggg..
1 side no hair..
den..
juz pray 2 jesus christ..
n..
i told him 2 botak my hair - 3cm..
i went home..
my mum was shocked n speehless 4 25 2nds..
my sista shouted "arghhh wat happen 2 ur hair"..
my neighbour says.."luking like army ah, gud gud.."..
went 2 ma grandma houz 2 take sum stuff..
she din even wanna open da gate while holding a chopper, scared i'm a pencuri..
my classmates were shocked..
michele(class monitor) ask me "who r u ah?"..
form 5 frens ask me "woi, kena tangkap dgn polis ah"..
my bussiness teacher ask me "raj, u kena reject dgn gf ah?"..
my pa teacher ask me "raj, u bernazar ke?"..
i was so sad..sad..sad..
then i realize..
being bald not a shame thing coz i got sum reasons..
1st. victoria posh says beckham r sexy if he went bald..
2nd. olympic 8 medals winner Phelps oso botak rite..
3nd. usain bolt oso botak rite..
4th. christian bale aft batman he went bald n hangs-out wit gals..
5th. thr was a popular geng in malaysia 'Botak Chin' who make da police run here n thr..
6th. wayne rooney botak oso rite..
7th. less hair less dandruff..
8th. bald head will receive more sympathy..lol..
botak stands 4..
brave..
optimist..
tiptop..
awesome..
kinda of crazy..

No comments: