About Me

My photo
Nobody knows wat i'm doing.. Same goes to me.. I duno wat i'm doing.. I f face lot of happiness + sadness.. Friendship + Luv + Heartbreakes + Break Off (in ma dreams la).. Academic wise.. i'm an average.. Sports wise.. i'm an average.. My life is bout.. JOKES..JOKES..JOKES.. No serious.. Luv to critics.. n can receive it from others.. Everyday at least there will b sum1.. Ask me to change.. The more dey ask + advise me.. Ma adrenaline will boost up.. Normally I'm a bad boy.. Now I f b'come WILD..

stay tuned..

Thursday, August 7, 2008

bonding part 2..

date : 07.08.08
time : 5.45pm - 6.45pm
venue : u'll shud noe 1..


street king

alwin, ismad, suren..(dun la take my face)..

ari n khana..(wat da fish)..

munchy n alwin..(soul sista's)..

disern..(i'm macho among u all..hehe)..

suren n justin..(soul brothers)..

kuberan..(blowjob, oopss.. im mean strawjob)..

miss j on da chair..

ismad..(dis wat happen if u drink milo 3 in 1)..

khana..(whr is da watermelon la)..

miss j vomitting her feelings..

special of da day..(soup coke cola)..
ummmm...so gas-sy..

suren, me, justin..(real footballers)..

munchy, disern, ismad, alwin ..(real gays)..

disern..(ummm..got whale la in it..lol)..

ismad n me..(posing 4 so u think u can pose)..

me n miss j..(dun suck ma face)..

umbrella stuck into dato.k pants..

historic place..(kuberan fall down by shouting..aiyo ammmaa)..

kub, ari,khana..(kub is blaming da stairs dat make him jatuh)..

on da way back..bubbye..

it was a superb day..
it was a great display of futsal matches from lower 6..
form sixer's HIDUP..


No comments: